Introducing The HTML Forms Component
The dynamic html forms generator is an excellent tool that will help you build all kinds of html forms in just a few minutes. It will make you forget about all the problems involved with fields alignment, layouts, and server-side validation. For client-side validation the wonderfull jquery validator plugin can be used. This class is especially adviced to webdesigners and webmasters that are having troubles with html forms. Make sure you check the bottom of the page where you will find the jquery-ui plugins for client-side validation, and to style the form components.
- Fast & easy to use, for building and validating html forms
- Completely flexible, can adapt to any web environment
- Built in validator which supports custom methods
- Automatic labels and fields alignment
- No additional css files are needed for the class to work
- Html templates can be all manipulated
- Uses the PtcDebug class to debug the building process
Demos & Examples
All examples require the main class component which you can
download from the repository.
**Form submission has been disabled for the live examples, you will need to download the source code of the example to test the server-side validation and the form submission
Example 1 - Login Form
Example 2 - Contact Form
Example 3 - User Registration Form
**Jquery-ui is used to style the form fields and to validate the form client-side.
If you wish to use one of these plugins, you will need to add the following lines to the header of your page:
Show js code
For a complete list of options and examples read the user guide.